Full-time and Part-time Associates who are at least 20 years old and have also attained 60 days of continuous service are eligible to participate in the program described below. The effective
date of participation will be the 1st of the month following attainment of 60 days of continuous service.
401(k) Plan Provisions
- Associates who wish to contribute to the 401(k) can enroll in the plan at any time; however, contributions will begin on the 1st of the month following enrollment
- Associates are responsible for selecting their investment options
- Changes can be made online through the Associates account at anytime
- Associates may increase or decrease his or her contributions at any time, changes are effective on the 1st of the month following the change
- Maximum contributions are determined annually by the IRS. The 2016 maximum contribution is $18,000. Associates over age 50 are eligible for an additional catch-up provision of $6,000.
Additional information can be found at www.mattressfirm401k.com or, contact a service representative at 1-800-442-4015 for Group Number K00218
Click here to download 2015 Summary Annual Report
Click here to download Participant Fee Disclosure
Click here to download Qualified Default Investment Alternative
Click here to download Beneficiary Designation Form